Olyvnoel replied

295 weeks ago

Download The Ten Violent Women Full Movie Tamil Dubbed In Torrent > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

A group of women miners get fed up with their lifestyle and decide to try crime. After successfully pulling off a jewelry store robbery, they fail to sell the jewelry and are forced to trade the jewels for cocaine. Soon they are busted by undercover cops when they try to sell the drugs, sending four of the women to a prison where a butch head guard uses the prisoners for her own deviant pleasures. Eventually they break out and split up. A Shah, who lost his priceless Scarab ring in the original robbery, tracks it to the two remaining women and offers them an employment opportunity. Director Ted Mikels appears as Leo the Fence, who is killed by one of the women who stomps him repeatedly with her spiked heel.
In the history of cinema, you&#39;d have a tough time thinking of a worse filmmaker than Ted Mikels. Although Ed Wood Jr. has gotten a lot of attention by creating abominable (yet sadly funny) films like &quot;Plan 9 From Outer Space&quot; and &quot;Glen or Glenda&quot;, Mikels&#39; record of schlock films is far more impressive (is that the right word?)–with such notable crap films as &quot;The Corpse Grinders&quot;, &quot;The Worm Eaters&quot;, &quot;Children Shouldn&#39;t Play With Dead Things&quot;, &quot;The Astro-Zombies&quot;, &quot;Girl in the Gold Boots&quot; (currently on IMDb&#39;s Bottom 100 list) and &quot;Apartheid Slave-Women&#39;s Justice&quot; to his credit (or, discredit). And, this list is only a smattering of the sort of crap Mikels has created and continues to create to this day.<br/><br/>Oddly, however, although I admit that his films are horrible in every way, I make it a point to watch them whenever I can. This is because I am a glutton for punishment and occasionally like laughing at an inept and stupid film. Some of this is because I often watch and review art films, foreign movies and the like–and sometimes I just need a break (especially since some of these can be depressing or pretentious). And, Mikels films are sure a far cry from the norm!!! Eight lady miners (who look NOTHING like miners) decide that this sort of work isn&#39;t for them, so they decide to devote themselves to a life of crime. However, things don&#39;t go well and they are sent to prison–where there is, naturally, a sadistic girl-lovin&#39; guard in charge (a standard cliché for bad movie makers during the 70s and early 80s). What happens next is for you to discover for yourself….if you can stomach it! <br/><br/>Like any of Mikels&#39; masterpieces, this one features bad acting, an annoying and very invasive soundtrack, inept direction and nothing to recommend it. Unlike some of Mikels&#39; earlier films, this one has a bit of nudity and rough language but unlike his most recent films, it at least appears to have been filmed with a real movie camera (he&#39;s taken to using what looks like an iPhone or super-cheap home movie camera for his more recent films). And, unless you like terrible films, there&#39;s nothing to recommend this one…nothing. A wonderful example of how bad Mikels can be but not a particularly fun movie to watch.<br/><br/>By the way, I actually found one Mikels film that was, inexplicably, pretty good. One of his earliest films, &quot;Black Klansman&quot;, is actually well done and make you wonder how Mikels&#39; films got progressively worse instead of progressively better!
TEN VIOLENT WOMEN is a film that starts off as an all-female action movie before turning into a women-in-prison flick around the halfway mark. Whichever way you look at it, it&#39;s an awful film, which seems to be the norm for cult director Ted V. Mikels whose terrible BLOOD ORGY OF THE SHE-DEVILS I had the misfortune to sit through just last week. It&#39;s poorly shot throughout on cheap-looking cameras which shoot footage that is far too dark for the most part.<br/><br/>In any case, TEN VIOLENT WOMEN is an inane film with little plot and some truly terrible acting to behold. A group of women go around committing various robberies and the like before they&#39;re busted and sent to a sleazy prison. At this point all of the prison film clichés come out, like the cat fights, the butch guards, and the sadistic warden. Mikels throws a handful of grubby underwear and later topless scenes into his film in a bid to draw in the exploitation crowd, but as with BLOOD ORGY, this is surprisingly tame viewing. It&#39;s also a rubbish film with practically no redeeming values whatsoever.

7cb1d79195
Smother the Competition movie mp4 downloadhindi Kirareta Kado. Medy sa, shibusen ni t k surufree download Second Half Preliminary Round 1: Bender vs. Cleary Perling vs. ShepardSuch Sweet Sorrow full movie download mp4download full movie Wings of Glory in hindiKung Fu Kid full movie in hindi free download mp4The Little Wonders full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pNow Then, It's Showtime download moviesthe Qualifying Episode 6 full movie in hindi free downloadThe Wringer download
Please log in to post a reply.