Masum Khan replied

229 weeks ago

Also, a cleaning service can even help you organize home offices. The Cleaning Authority charges $75 to $90 per hour for two workers and uses eco-friendly cleaning products.

That's why we are happy to offer a 200% Satisfaction Guarantee with each and every cleaning. Just let us know within 24 hours and we'll either come back and fix things, free of charge, or give you a discount off your next cleaning service. Pristine Services is the 'BEST Las Vegas House Cleaning & maid Service' in Las Vegas, Nevada. Proven with our 4.25 Star Rating and over 400 Reviews Across Yelp, Facebook, and Google, which shows how much we value our customer satisfaction. My Business offers House Cleaning Service.

House cleaning services cost $25 to $50 per hour per cleaner or about $30 to $50 per room. A 2,000 sqft. home with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms costs $140 to $190 to clean or about $0.07 to $0.10 per square foot. A 1-bed 1-bath apartment starts at $60 to $90.

When you need help with some extra things around the house, turn to us to get to all the little details. With our custom housekeeping, The Maids in Las Vegas can help clean those areas you just can’t seem to get to. All house cleaning providers are background checked and maintain a high customer rating. Merry Maids services provided by independently owned and operated Franchises or by a corporate owned branch.

Thanks for addressing the prob. It will take some time for you and the cleaning lady to build a rapport with each other and get to a place of mutual understanding, so give the trial period a few weeks before making your final decision on keeping your cleaner or canceling the service.

I'm a perfessional perfectionist I love things neat and clean. I do great work loyal and hardworking. I also used to work for a hotel and local Labor cleaning services. We can be booked in as little as 60 seconds.

Let the leading company in Las Vegas office cleaning tailor a cleaning program to meet your business needs. Tiffany Move Out Cleaning offers the best local cleaning company with prompt, dependable service at reasonable prices. Call us today and discover why we are the clear choice for your next service.

Recommended By: link text

The general rule of thumb is to tip housekeepers 10% to 15% of the overall cost if you want to. Give your home a walkthrough after the cleaning job is done and see if the level of cleaning is worth a tip. Cleaning Packages – Ask about a discount if you sign up for once-a-week or every-other-week of service instead of one-time or monthly cleanings. Declutter & Spring Cleaning – If you let your home go into disarray and need extra help cleaning, then a cleaning service can help you get organized.
Please log in to post a reply.